Gentile, Anne T.
Interview - Mary Gentile on "Giving Voice to Values" and Business Ethics
Gentile, Business Expert Press , She highlights that rehearsing for ethically challenging situations may allow us to develop a response more in line with our ethical preferences than the knee jerk responses that have led so many to make the wrong choice in important situations. The ideas in the book are clever, original, thoughtful and important. The most significant contribution to business ethics I have experienced in my professional career, Giving Voice to Values is destined to shape the behavior of future generations.
Schlesinger, President, Babson College.
- Occupy the Moment: A Mindful Path to a New Economy;
- How Does GVV Work?.
- Why Quantum Physicists Do Not Fail.
- The transmittance of changes of the prime rate to the long end of the yield curve – and why it actually does not work.
- Read e-book Educating for Values-Driven Leadership: Giving Voice to Values Across the Curriculum.
- Get e-book Educating for Values-Driven Leadership: Giving Voice to Values Across the Curriculum.
It gives us the tools, the courage and the understanding to be our better self in even the stickiest business situation. Williams, Jr. And it is being piloted in secondary and even elementary school settings as well.
The curriculum is available for free download at www. See www.
- PEOPLE PROBLEMS & NEGOTIATION (Leaders-Edge Management tune-up)!
- A Little Night Music!
- Giving Voice to Values -- A discussion with Mary C. Gentile - Archive - FAS.
- Mary Gentile | Babson College?
- Hell on Wheels (Black Knights Inc. Book 1).
- Educating for Values-Driven Leadership: Giving Voice to Values Across the Curriculum.
Gentile, Mary C. Mary C. In Archive. Our goal is to both build a conversation across the core curriculum not only in ethics courses and provide the teaching aids and curriculum for a new way of thinking about ethics education. Rather than a focus on ethical analysis, the Giving Voice to Values GVV curriculum focuses on ethical implementation and asks the question: What if I were going to act on my values? My primary area of interest in the field of business ethics is behavioral ethics , the discipline that uses principles of cognitive science, behavioral psychology and related fields to study how and why people make the ethical and unethical decisions that they do.
Learning About Ethical Leadership Through the Giving Voice to Values Curriculum
Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues. Learn more. If you have previously obtained access with your personal account, Please log in.
If you previously purchased this article, Log in to Readcube. Log out of Readcube. Click on an option below to access.
- Resources for Educators.
- The Day She Cradled Me;
- Mary Gentile | Awakin Call!
Log out of ReadCube. This chapter explores the Giving Voice to Values curriculum, one innovative approach to integrating ethics into leadership development.
Emeritus Professor Kenneth Wiltshire
The chapter describes how Giving Voice to Values is being used in educational settings across the globe. Volume , Issue The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Research Article.